HOW TO MAKE SOAP
Today I made Neem-Aloe Vera soap.
It was really fun and easy and you can make it at home.
So I am going to write down the steps so that you can make it too :)
1. Get a handful of neem leaves and wash them
2. Grinder them along with 2-3 spoons of water
3. Filter the water and throw the leaves back to the plant
You should get a watery green liquid
4. Then get some aloe vera and add a little of the jelly depending on how much neem water you get
5. Mix the aloe vera jelly with the neem water and you should get a jelly like liquid
6. Add about 1-2 spoons of coconut/almond oil
7. You can add essential oils if you want to
I didn’t add any because the almond oil I added already smelt very nice :)
8. Next you have to melt about 250g of soap base (or less/more depending on how much liquid neem-aloe paste you have) using double-boiler method
Mix the neem-aloe paste with the soap base
9. Get mould to set the soap in.
You can even use a normal box and cut the soap later
I used a cupcake box :)
10. Pour the liquid into the mould and let it set for about 2-3 hours
(It takes longer sometimes so let it set for some more time if its still very sticky)
And the soap is ready :)
It’s natural, smells nice and has a good lather
- Nayonika Suravaram